TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The Team looks forward to welcoming you to Benone Getaways (BG). Please read and observe the following Terms and Conditions.
- Benone Getaways operates a strict RESIDENTS ONLY policy.
- The pods accommodate 2 adults plus 2 children under 12 or 3 adults.
- The children are welcome to bring their sleeping bags for the sofa bed or to purchase children’s bed linen sack.
- The third adult will automatically incur a £30 charge per night.
- The self-catering apartments, each sleep a maximum of 6 guests.
- The site operates security CCTV in the car park and communal area. BG reserves the right to record and share footage taken on site with public authorities and other relevant parties in the event of suspected criminal damage or serious breach of the Terms and Conditions.
- A security barrier ensures that the site is secure.
- When checking into Reception, glamping residents will receive the key to their accommodation and 2 fobs – one for operating the security barrier and the other to gain access to the glamping village.
- Residents in the self-catering apartments will receive keys and a security barrier fob.
- The guests will use the accommodation for private residential holiday purposes only.
- All prices are inclusive of electricity and heating. Misuse of either may be charged separately.
- No responsibility is accepted by BG for any loss, damage or injury to the person(s) or property (including vehicles, accessories and contents) whilst within the confines of the Complex.
- Children must always be under adult supervision.
Arrival and Departure Times
- Check-in times are from 16:00 to 18:00 on the day of arrival.
- Check-out time is 10:30am on the day of departure.
- Early check in and/or late check out may be purchased on the website, subject to availability. These options are only available to glamping residents only.
- If you decide to make an online reservation on the website, you will be linked to a booking engine provided by our partner.
- Guests will receive a pre arrival email – 3 days prior to arrival.
- A 50% DEPOSIT is required to secure the booking.
- Online payments are collected and processed securely by Stripe or phone payments are collected and processed using the card machine.
- The balance is payable on arrival date (card or cash), or you can pay the balance, by following the pre arrival email link.
- The damage deposit (£100) will only be taken when you check in at Reception.
- Failure to pay the balance as above may result in your reservation being cancelled and the accommodation opened to another guest. This will be at the discretion of the management.
- A damage deposit of £100.00 is required per apartment/ glamping pod. This will be collected when you check in at Reception.
- The deposit covers:
- damage caused to the accommodation, hot tubs, BBQ Hut, garden/communal areas.
- damage to contents and fittings
- missing items e.g., bath robes
- additional cleaning costs – e.g., fake tan in the hot tubs destroys filters and requires time out to clean the hot tub.
- Guests should keep the accommodation, hot tub, outside area, furniture and fittings in the same state of repair as at the commencement of the stay. BG reserve the right to deduct the cost of damaged items from the deposit if they are judged to be due to careless or irresponsible behaviour.
- A pre arrival email reminder will be sent 3 days prior to your stay, confirming your booking and payment details.
- The damage deposit will be released on the afternoon of departure after the Team have completed a check out inspection, ensuring that the Terms & Conditions have been adhered to.
- Note: depending on your bank, refunds may take up to 5-7 working days.
- BG operates a NON-REFUNDABLE cancellation policy.
- If you need to cancel a reservation for any reason, you must notify BG by email.
- Guests, who have notified BG in writing at least 14 days prior to arrival date, may rebook another date, subject to availability. Dates can only be moved once.
- Alternatively, a voucher will be issued valid for 6 months from the original booking date.
- If you fail to arrive at Benone Getaways to enjoy your staycation, then you are liable for the full cost of the booking.
- To check out the details of our partners cancellation policy, refer to their website/Terms and Conditions.
- Group bookings should complete the group booking form, detailing all relevant information.
- At check in, members of the group will be required to provide their car registrations.
Gift Vouchers (GV)
- Gift vouchers cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Reservations using a voucher can be made online or via email.
- BG cannot accept responsibility for the loss or theft of GV.
- Gift vouchers are not replaceable if lost, damaged, stolen or expired and are void, if altered photocopied or reproduced
- GV are valid for 12 months from the date of issue.
- Vouchers will NOT be extended.
- In the event that the value of the GV does not cover the full amount of the cost of the reservation, the balance must be paid by the redeemer to BG in cash, by credit/debit card online or by card payment over the phone.
- All Hot Tubs are for recommended for ADULTS ONLY.
- Binevenagh Hideaway’, ‘Dunluce’, ‘Carrick-a-Rede’, ‘Whiterocks’ and ‘Causeway’ have their own private hot tubs, which are for GUESTS ONLY.
- All guests must shower before using the hot tub.
- Fake tan is strictly prohibited in the hot tub.
- If a guest enters the hot tub wearing fake tan, the management reserve the right to automatically deduct £50 from the damage deposit to cover replacement of filters and additional cleaning costs.
- Private hot tub is available for unlimited use between the hours of 10:00 and 22.00, except during cleaning cycle.
- Hot tubs are to be used at guests own risk. Please consult your doctor if you have any medical conditions that would prohibit use of a hot tub.
- Glass wear is not allowed in the hot tub. Guests must use plastic tumblers that are provided.
- No E cigarettes or smoking in the hot tubs.
- 60-minute time slots are included in the price of the Studio or Beach House apartment.
- BG will issue an email within 72 hours, outlining the time slot of the hot tub booking.
- Guests to report to Reception 5-10 mins before time to receive a code for entry to The Tub Hub.
The Chill & Grill BBQ Hut
- The Chill and Grill BBQ Hut can be used by glamping residents only.
- The BBQ Hut is open from 10.00 – 22.00.
- Guests wishing to use the BBQ Hut should inform staff when checking in. An entry code will be provided, and guests can purchase a bag of charcoal – £10.
- Only charcoal provided by Benone Getaways can be used.
- DO NOT use logs or firewood on the BBQ.
- Children in the BBQ hut must be always under adult supervision.
- Only logs purchased from BG can be used in the fire pits.
- Fire pits must NOT be moved.
- Guests must leave the accommodation in a reasonably clean and tidy condition.
- Guests must properly clean and put away all dishes, before departure.
- All used towels to be placed in shower prior to departure to allow for housekeeping change over.
- After checking out, the team will complete an inspection and reserve the right to withhold some or all the damage deposit, if additional cleaning or laundry costs are incurred. (e.g., if the pod or apartment is left in an untidier than normal state or linens are stained with red wine or fake tan)
- Travel cots for small children are available at no extra cost for the apartments.
- Guests must bring your own bedding and pillow for the travel cot, as these are not supplied for hygiene reasons.
- Travel cots are NOT provided in the Glamping Village.
- Dogs are strictly prohibited in the Glamping Village and the Beach House.
- House-trained dogs ‘may’ be allowed in the Studio apartment.
- A request must be made and accepted prior to arrival.
- Dogs are strictly not allowed on furniture.
- Any damage caused by your pet will be deduct from the damage deposit.
- Additional cleaning costs, if necessary, will be deducted from the damage deposit.
- Dogs MUST be kept on their lead, while entering or exiting the site.
- Any dog foul must be lifted by the owner and disposed in the bins provided.
Guest behaviour and Noise
- It is important that all our guests can enjoy a peaceful and relaxing stay at Benone Getaways. Guests must be mindful and respectful of other guests and therefore keep music and conversations at a reasonable level.
- From 23.00 onwards it is ‘quiet time’ within the site
- BG reserves the right to ask guest(s) exhibiting unacceptable or antisocial behaviour to leave the site. In these circumstances, there will be no reimbursement of damage deposit.
- Smoking is NOT allowed inside any of the accommodation, including the BBQ Hut and hot tubs.
Extreme weather and traffic
- BG does not hold any responsibility for guests who are unable to attend due to extreme weather or traffic conditions. If you are unable to attend due to adverse weather or travel issues, you will be liable for the full cost of your stay and an alternative date will not be given. Please ensure you have full holiday/travel insurance to cover such circumstances.
Contact a member of staff at email@example.com
Enjoy your stay!
Policy update: December 2023