The Tub Hub
RULES & INFORMATION:
- The Tub Hub usage is recommended for adults only.
- All guests must shower before using the hot tub.
- Fake tan, sun lotions or skin creams are strictly prohibited in the hot tub.
- No food allowed in the hot tub.
- Glass wear is not allowed in the hot tub. Guests must use plastic tumblers that are provided.
- No smoking or e-cigarettes allowed.
- No jumping/splashing.
- No tampering with the hot tub temperature.
- The gate to the area must always remain closed.
- Guests must be mindful of residents and therefore keep music and conversations to a
- reasonable level.
- The Tub Hub is used at guests own risk.
- No responsibility is accepted by BG for any loss, damage or injury to the person(s) or
- property (including vehicles, accessories and contents) whilst within the confines of
- the site.
- Children must always be supervised within the site.
- Children under the age of five are NOT permitted to use the hot tub.
DO NOT USE:
- If you are under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- If you have an open wounds or skin problems.
- If you have medical problems, consult your doctor before use.
- If you are pregnant.
- If you are wearing fake tan, lotions or excessive makeup.
- If a guest enters the hot tub wearing fake tan, the management reserve the right to automatically deduct £50 from the damage deposit to cover replacement of filters and additional cleaning costs.
- If a guest damages the hot tub by adding bath bombs/ shampoo/ bath gel or any other substance/ materials, which requires the hot tub to be cleaned out unnecessarily, they will be fined a minimum of £50.
- The Management reserves the right to refuse entry and/or to close the area if the rules are not adhered to.
HOW TO USE:
Are you ready for your dip?
- Lift cover by its handle, flip cover onto other half and push black bar back to its’ stand.
- Press the first single button on the control panel to START.
- Turn knob (left hand side of control panel), anti-clockwise to activate BUBBLES.
- To activate WATER FOUNTAIN, slide the lever on the right hand side beside the control panel.
- For LIGHTS, press the second single button on the control panel.
- To deactivate WATER FOUNTAIN, slide the lever on the right hand side of control panel.
- Turn knob (left hand side of control panel), clockwise to deactivate BUBBLES.
- Turn off LIGHTS, press the second single button on the control panel.
- Press the first single button on the control panel to TURN OFF.
- Go to the side of hot tub and grab the black bar to slide the cover half ways and then lift the top half to CLOSE THE LID.